30 Realtors Earned their New Home Co-Broker designations in one day.
Coldwell Banker Ackley Realty is the first brokerage in the Central Florida area to help her agents earn the New Home Co-Broker (NHCB) designation.
Two onsite agents from Standard Pacific Homes participated.
Later, each agent was provided 90-day access for course review as needed.
"The training was outstanding. The agents are pumped," owner Rajia Ackley said.
wHAT'S YOUR SECRET?
We don't have any secrets. We have convictions. We know what we teach changes lives because it changes the way real estate agents do business.
It would excite us to no end to hear that the leading trainers and consultants in both real estate and new home construction are sharing our culture changing strategies and tactics.
What do you teach?
About finding new homes inventory
The agent's first contact for new home inventory should be internet advisor/concierge services, the real solution to cobroker relationships and trust.
About 'selling' new homes:
Agents don't sell new homes. They introduce their prospects to onsite consultants. This correct assumption changes everything.
About NOT knowing construction:
What exactly does an agent need to know about construction to introduce a qualified buyer to an onsite sales consultant? Case studies.
About reducing the 'We decided to wait" calls.
Establish a price baseline for your resale prospects and you will sell more new homes and resales. Simple. Case studies.
And this is just for starters.
Ours is a simple method. We teach what we do, knowing that if it works for us, it will work for you.
Courses from $29. Enroll today.
Purchase your choice of the course segments in small bites or the entire online course at one time.
Be The first office in your market to produce Certified New Home Co-Broker agents. And change the way they do business. A lot of business.
1. Proves to the builder community you are serious about working with them.
2. Proves to your agents you are serious about helping them grow their business.
3. Proves to your agents that you are a progressive leader who helps your agents succeed.
4. Proves to your prospective buyers that your agents are qualified to help them find and purchase a new home.
5. Homebuilders will start reaching out to your agents because they know that your agents are trained to find both qualified prospects and the right inventory.
6. Onsite agents will prefer to work with your agents because they understand how things work.
7. Your agents will get fewer 'we decided to wait' emails.
8. The weakest chain in many a training program is follow up. Not so with our platform. Access to a variety of reports give you instant access to who needs help.
9. Builder/Broker relationships will never be the same. They will draw closer with deeper trust.
What should you do?
1. Decide if you are serious about helping your agents learn to find new home buyers and find the right inventory to show them.
2. Determine your level of commitment to accomplish number 1.
3. If you are serious, you need to check us out. For your trouble, call David, and ask him why he thinks the builder/broker fued is about over. His cell phone is 407 234 2349 est Monday-Saturday please. Decision makers only.